1. A selection of print projects: the ITA magazine, which was developed closely with Ita Buttrose from conceptual direction and style through to a produced glossy, women's magazine.
2. Visual communication collateral from NSW Tourism, including press advertisements, promotional calendars, and brouchures.
3. The Australian Graphic Design Association (AGDA NSW) quarterly magazine.
4. Visual communication promtional collateral for Royal Copenhagen Ice Cream.
5. Print collateral for Elouda Mare inhouse taverna.
6. A series of posters for the Power House Museum promoting an exhibition concerning the post within Australia from the 19th century onwards.
7. Series of press and poster promotion for Intelmail, an international direct mailing company.
8. The 2001-2002 annual report for the Australian National Maritime Museum.